Ajax functionalities for the Magento Layered Navigation lists. The catalog lists appear without refreshing the page. The History.js plugin supports the HTML5 History/State APIs (pushState, replaceState, onPopState) in all browsers. For HTML5 browsers this means that the URL is changed directly, without needing to use hashes.
- Price Slider for customers to filter products in the catalog by price range. The price slider plugin supports touchscreens.
- Muliple sliders, for price/numeric attributes and for attributes of type dropdown
- Group filters: display related filters in the same dropdown box or the same collapsible tab
- Multiple selection of filters, site visitors can select more than one value of the same filter.
- Expand/Collapse filter blocks: enabled or disable option, and select filters that are expanded by default. You can leave the filters that are more relevant to customers expanded by default.
- Tooltips to display next to the filter title.
- Scrolls to top after Ajax reload
Visit our other demos using the header dropdown.